CHICKEN SALAD with GRAPES
• 6 cups poached chicken breasts, cubed
• 3/4 - 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• a good drizzle of half & half or heavy cream
• salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 3 to 4 cups red grapes, sliced in half
• 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Combine chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cream. Add salt and pepper. Gently toss with grape halves and serve. Sprinkle each serving with toasted almonds.
Served with seared French Haricot Verts: Bring water and salt to a boil in a large sauté pan. Add the green beans and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Drain. Return to sauté pan and dry bean momentarily over heat before drizzling with a really good extra-virgin olive oil. Stir beans and sear slightly. Remove from heat and sprinkle with fleur de sel. This is my favorite way to eat green beans!