Black Bean Salad
• 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
• 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 large clove garlic, crushed
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 3 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained well
• 1 16-ounce bag of frozen corn, defrosted and drained
• 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
• 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
• 2 ripe avocados, cubed
• fresh cilantro
1. Combine the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside for an hour.
2. In a large bowl combine the black beans, corn, red onion and the bell pepper. Pour the vinegar and oil mixture over the beans and mix gently. Adjust seasonings. Right before you are ready to serve, fold in the avocados and cilantro. Serve at room temperature.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: